Thanks to all you voters 😀
I will be in touch very soon and look forward to encountering all you BUNNIES and OVERLORDS on Steam!!! >:D
I just wanted to announce the latest that’s going on with OBEY. I am working on a FREE demo, that will be available to everyone. Right now it is being tested among the backers. Probably in a week or two I will put a version up on the Humble Store for sale and also give out the free version.
At first they will be the same build, but over time I will be updating the paid version adding things like in-game voice chat, sounds, alliances, environmental destruction etc!
So that’s the plan! 🙂
Since OBEY Kickstarter has been launched, press and YouTubers have taken an interest and have mentioned and previewed OBEY. Here are the links:
* IGM: Interviews Daniel Dez on OBEY
* IGM: OBEY Preview – Power Structures in Bunny and Turret Society
* Kickstart this: Coerce fellow bunnies to work for you in OBEY
* Indie Games: Trailer Roundup
* Cliqist: OBEY is a Robot vs. Bunny Apocalypse
* Cliqist: OBEY – Multiplayer with Cute Bunnies and a Giant Robot
* Hardcore Gamer: Fund OBEY for an Incredible Innovative Multiplayer Experience
* Fragmix: Kevin Reviews OBEY
* KSalue: OBEY Pre-Alpha Preview
* 3rd Strike: To OBEY or Not to OBEY – Steam Greenlight Campaign Launched
* The Koalition: Kickstarter Weekly: OBEY, Empyrion, and Weather Zen
Here are some videos experienced by 2 youtubers on the same playtest session:
Are you a Boston-dweller?
From 11am – 12 on Thursday October 23rd, I will be showing off OBEY at a LAN party at the EF school in Brighton if you want to try it out before anyone else! 😀
Then, from 7 – 10 , all the Boston indie devs running kickstarters and a bunch of our friends are going to be hanging out at Aeronaut Brewery in Somerville! (this is a 21 and over event)
Come say hi!